Info to know before you order:
- THIS IS A WELDED BUMPER!
- There may be small imperfections on the surfaces of the parts, such as small areas of surface rust or shallow scratches caused during the manufacturing or shipping processes.
- The bumper is intended for off-road use only. There is no tow capacity rating.
A little about the bumper:
- Price: $995.95 SHIPPED
- We wanted to be able to offer the best fitment possible so we took our design a step above all the other fabrication companies out there and had the front of the truck laser-scanned! This allows us to model the bumper within our cad programs using a virtual representation of the truck that is accurate to within .005 inches!
- Materials: The frame mounting brackets are 1/4" hrpo steel. The center section, swingout attachment plates, and side support braces are 3/16" hrpo steel. Sides and end caps are 10 gauge (0.1345") hrpo steel. Shackle mounts are 1/2" hr steel with a 1" hole and are welded through to the frame brackets. Crossbeams between frame bracket and hitch are 2x2x3/16 square tubing. Hitch is 2.5x2.5x3/16 square tubing.
- We realized that these bumpers are going to be mounted on 20ish-year-old vehicles and the chances of each and every one of them having a perfect frame with no previous damage is slim. So in order to offer the best fitment possible, we made all the mounting points slightly oversized. This will give you a little adjustability when mounting. Depending on how far you need to adjust you will possibly need to use washers as shims between the bumper and the frame. New bolts and washers are included.
- Works with stock height/suspension lifted vehicles as well as 1/2", 1", 1.5", and 2" body lifts!
The base bumper weighs roughly 95 lbs.
A little about the swingout:
- Price: $480 (over $100 of just hardware in it).
- Max recommended tire size is 35".
- Wheel bolt pattern is 6x5.5 with M12x1.50 studs. Lug nuts not included.
- The license plate will need to be relocated.
- Materials: The hinge brackets, wheel mounting plate, and swingout wheel support plate & braces are 1/4" hrpo steel. The latch bracket and logo brace are 3/16" hrpo steel. Round tubing is 1.75" OD x 11 gauge ERW. Square tubing is 2.5x2.5x3/16.
- Hinge is a dual shear design. Main pin is a 3/4" alloy steel shoulder bolt (stronger than grade 8). Uses oil embedded high load flanged sleeve bushings. The outer tube that the swingout welds too is 1.75" OD x 3/8" wall DOM tubing. Mounts to the bumper using six 1/2" alloy steel bolts.
- Latch has a 2000 lb holding capacity and safety lock.
- T-handle spring plunger offers added security and locks swingout in the closed position. Also, locks swing out when opened to 100°.
Swingout weight including latch, hinges, and all hardware is around 40 lbs.
Lead time: 12-15 Weeks This is only an estimate and may occasionally be slightly longer or shorter depending on the workload and availability of parts. This does not include time in transit after shipment. Please contact us for updates on your order.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING! Free local pickup in Sarasota, FL is also available. If you are outside the lower 48 please contact for a shipping quote.
96-02 4RUNNER REAR PLATE BUMPER - WELDED
We ship all our smaller parts through USPS priority mail and it typically takes between 2-3 days to arrive after shipment. All our larger items will ship USPS or UPS ground and may take up to a week to arrive after shipment. If you have any special requests or would like to arrange a local pickup please contact before ordering.